Browning A5 WW VTAN 12ga 3.5″ 28″ DS
Bad to the bone. With the A5 Wicked Wing, waterfowlers can choose an autoloading shotgun with features that really make it stand out – in a good way. The A5 Wicked Wing features the protection of a Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on the receiver and Burnt Bronze on the barrel. The oversize bolt release and bolt handle are easier to operate. A fully chromed bore adds corrosion resistance and longevity for year after year of shooting performance.
Building on The Legend. The original Browning Auto-5 is considered to be nothing less than a legend in the hunting and shooting sports. Though the A5 shares only the name and humpback receiver profile with John M. Browning’s original autoloader, these guns build on the legacy of reliability and performance earned by their namesake.
The humpback works. The humpback-shaped receiver of the Browning A5 may bring back fond memories, but make no mistake, this isn’t your Grandpa’s shotgun. With the Kinematic Drive System, the A5 is simply the most reliable, fastest cycling, best balanced and softest shooting recoil-operated autoloader on the planet. We are so confident in the A5, we are standing behind it with a 100,000 round or five-year guarantee that this shotgun will work, come hell or high water. But don’t just take our word for it, get your hands on the unstoppable A5 today.
1 in stock
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone; Three extended Invector-DS Banded choke tubes (F,M,IC);oversize bolt release; Fiber-optic front sight; Ivory mid-bead sight; ABS case included
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on receiver, and Burnt Bronze finish on barrel
- Retro Vintage Tan camo finish
- Fully chrome-plated bore for corrosion resistance
- Composite stock with close radius pistol grip and textured gripping surfaces
- Shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast, and drop
- 1/4" and 1/2" stock spacers included for length of pull adjustment
- Three extended Invector-DS Goose Band choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Briley® oversize bolt release button
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead sight
- RECEIVER - Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy; Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish
- BARREL - Lightweight profile; Flat ventilated rib; Fully chromed bore for corrosion resistance; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish
- ACTION - 12 gauge, 3-1/2" chamber; Recoil operated Kinematic Drive is ultra-reliable and cycles a wide range of loads
- STOCK - Composite with close radius pistol grip; Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat camouflage finish; Textured gripping surfaces; Shim adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop; Inflex recoil pad; One 1/4" stock spacer and one 1/2" stock spacer, plus lengthened screws for total adjustment of 3/4"
- Item Number: 0119072004
- UPC: 023614997511
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Length: 3 1/2"
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Overall Length: 49 5/8"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 4, 2 3/4" shells
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Barrel Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Vintage Tan
- Chokes Included: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Receiver Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Dura Touch Finish: No
- Chamber Finish: Fully Chromed Barrel Bore
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Choke System: Banded Invector-DS Extended
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 2, Large
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blued
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Bolt Slide Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Choke Wrench Included: T-Wrench