Browning X-Bolt Western Hunter Long Range AU ADJ MB 6.8 WST
The vast deserts, broad canyons and high peaks of the West ask a lot from a hunter their equipment. A rifle, specifically, must be highly accurate and capable of making longer shots where closing the distance with a stalk may be impractical. The Browning Western Hunter LR is built for all of the tasks that go along with stalking big game in bigger country, and does it all at an amazing value.
The proven X-Bolt action is both lightweight and strong. The sporter contour barrel is belled to 5/8″-24 suppressor-ready threading and free-floated. A recoil reducing radial muzzle brake is included. The bolt features a longer handle for easier operation.
The sporter-style, composite stock is lightweight and makes for a consistent, reliable foundation for an accurate rifle. A height-adjustable comb makes aligning your eye with your scope simple, even with long range optics. Highly versatile OVIX Camo adds concealment to help blend into the many landscapes the West has to offer.
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on Browning.com.
Out of stock
Bolt-action rifle built for accuracy with a sporter barrel that is belled to 5/8"-24 suppressor-ready threading, removeable radial muzzle brake, extended bolt handle, composite stock with adjustable comb system.
X-Bolt Western Hunter LR Features
- Heavy sporter contour barrel with 5/8"-24 TPI suppressor-ready threads with threaded muzzle brake (thread protector included)
- Sporter style composite stock
- Adjustable comb system (up to 1" of height adjustment)
- Ergonomic extended bolt handle
- Non-reflective matte blued finish
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad
|Action LengthShort Action||Caliber6.8 Western|
|Barrel Length24"||Overall Length44"|
|Length of Pull13 5/8"||Drop at CombAdj|
|Drop at HeelAdj||Weight7 lbs 1 oz|
|Magazine Capacity3||Twist Rate7 1/2"|
|Barrel FinishMatte Blued||Stock FinishOvix|
|Receiver FinishMatte Blued||Chamber FinishPolished|
|Barrel MaterialSteel||Barrel ContourSporter SR|
|Stock MaterialComposite||Recoil PadInflex 1, Small|
|Pistol Grip CapNone||CheckeringTextured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel StudsMatte Blued||Receiver MaterialSteel|
|Trigger FinishGold Plated||Bolt Slide FinishA-TACS AU|
|Magazine TypeDetachable||Trigger MaterialAlloy|
|Trigger Guard MaterialAlloy||Trigger Guard EngravingBuck Mark in Gold|
|Floor Plate MaterialComposite||Drilled and Tapped for ScopeYes|