Browning X-Bolt White Gold Medallion NS 270
Browning has over 50 years of experience with bolt-action high-powered rifles. Today’s X-Bolt rifle inherits the strongest, most note-worthy features of its predecessors. The X-Bolt White Gold model has a Monte Carlo style stock, a feature recognized as the comb steps sharply down toward the heel of the buttstock, allowing more contact between the recoil pad of the stock and the shooter’s shoulder. With this design, the recoil of the fired shell comes directly back or in-line with the stronger part of the inner shoulder, making the rifle more pleasant to shoot, especially when a long day at the range is expected.
It is okay for some guns to be referred to as “beautiful” even though it is still a hard working hunting tool. The X-Bolt White Gold is beautifully adorned with a polished and engraved stainless steel receiver and stainless steel barrel. The stock is gloss-finished and finely checkered with rosewood fore-end and grip caps.
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on Browning.com.
1 in stock
Beautiful bolt-action rifle with polished stainless steel barrel and action, walnut Monte Carlo stock, detachable rotary magazine, short throw bolt, adjustable trigger.
X-Bolt White Gold Medallion Features
- Polished and engraved stainless steel receiver
- Gloss finish Grade IV/V checkered walnut stock with raised cheekpiece, rosewood fore-end and grip caps
- Stainless steel sporter contour barrel for the ideal blend of accuracy and weight savings
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad
|Action LengthLong Action||Caliber270 Win|
|Barrel Length22"||Overall Length42 3/4"|
|Length of Pull13 5/8"||Drop at Comb3/4"|
|Drop at Heel1 7/16"||Weight6 lbs 12 oz|
|Magazine Capacity4||Twist Rate10"|
|Barrel FinishSatin||Stock FinishGloss|
|Wood GradeGrade IV/V||Receiver FinishSatin|
|Chamber FinishPolished||Barrel MaterialStainless|
|Barrel ContourSporter||Stock MaterialBlack Walnut|
|Recoil PadInflex 1, Small||Pistol Grip CapRosewood|
|CheckeringCut 18 LPI||Sling Swivel StudsNickel|
|Receiver MaterialStainless||Trigger FinishGold Plated|
|Bolt Slide FinishHigh Gloss||Magazine TypeDetachable|
|Trigger MaterialAlloy||Trigger Guard MaterialAlloy|
|Trigger Guard EngravingBuck Mark in Gold||Floor Plate MaterialComposite|
|Drilled and Tapped for ScopeYes|