Browning Maxus II Sporting Carbon Fiber 12 GA
Our Price: $—–
Not just for the range. With superior shooting comfort, a great trigger and intuitive handling, there isn’t a better autoloading shotgun for sporting clays than the Maxus II. Just don’t let the sleek hydrodipped carbon fiber finish and modernized styling trick you into thinking this is a shotgun only for the range. The Sporting Carbon Fiber is ready to swing onto clay targets, waterfowl and upland birds with equal ease.
Maximum reliability. From the day the original Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to function reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil. Like the original Maxus, the Maxus II also features the proven Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloading shotgun. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promote a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contribute to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
Perfection, perfected. The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a new look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus has been lauded for.
A new SoftFlex cheek piece and 1-1/2″ thick Inflex Recoil Pad combine to further reduce felt recoil and ease the sting of 3-1/2″ magnum goose loads. Overmolded rubber panels that improve grip in all conditions have been added to the stock and forearm. The stock and forearm have been redesigned to be more comfortable. To fit an even broader range of shooters, the stock is now able to be easily trimmed up to 3/4″.
- Hydrographic dip carbon fiber finish
- New receiver styling with satin finish flats
- New SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New oversize bolt handle and bolt release are easier to use
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- New screw-on magazine cap
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- HiViz Tri-Comp fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- ABS hard case included
- Three extended Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
Gauge 12 Chamber Length 3" Barrel Length 30" Overall Length 51" Length of Pull 14 1/4" Drop at Comb 1 3/4" Drop at Heel 2" Weight 7 lbs 3 oz Magazine Capacity 4, 2 3/4" shells Rib Width 1/4" Barrel Finish Carbon Fiber Dip Stock Finish Carbon Fiber Dip Chokes Included Full, Improved Modified, Modified, Improved Cylinder, Skeet Receiver Finish Carbon Fiber Dip Dura Touch Finish No Chamber Finish Fully Chromed Barrel Bore Front Sight HiViz TriComp Choke System Invector-Plus Midas Barrel Material Steel Stock Material Composite Recoil Pad Inflex 2 Checkering Overmolded Grip Panels Sling Swivel Studs Matte Blued Receiver Material Aluminum Alloy Trigger Finish Gold Plated Trigger Guard Finish Matte Black Bolt Slide Finish Brushed Nickel Magazine Type Tubular Trigger Material Alloy Trigger Guard Material Composite Trigger Guard Engraving Buck Mark in Gold Choke Wrench Included Flat Wrench MSRP $1,859.99 USD