Browning Citori 725 Trap Maple 12 GA
Our Price: $—–
2021 SHOT Show Special — A beautifully refined 12 gauge over and under trap shotgun highlighted by a low-profile receiver design, gloss finish AAAA Grade maple stock with close radius grip and palm swell, Monte Carlo comb, semi-beavertail forearm with finger grooves, high-post floating rib.
A trap shotgun with unforgettable looks. The Citori 725 Trap Maple takes all the advantages that have made the Citori a key player at every trap shoot in the world, and combined it with the low probile “one with the gun” feel of the 725 action. The low-profile steel receiver is a triumph of modern design and retains the full-width hinge pin and tapered locking bolt design that makes a Citori superior to weaker trunnion designs.
The best features. The silver nitride finish on the receiver is as tough as it is beautiful. The receiver has gold accented engraving on the silver nitride finished steel receiver. Ventilated top and side ribs on gloss blued barrels Barrels are ported. A few other features: 12 gauge; 2 3/4″ chamber; Fire Lite Mechanical Trigger system; Hammer ejectors; Top-tang barrel selector/safety. Grade III/IV Walnut with close radius pistol grip; Gloss finish; Right-hand palm swell; Monte Carlo or adjustable straight comb. Also includes Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones; three Invector-DS choke tubes (F,IM,M); HiViz Pro-Comp front sight; Ivory mid-bead; Ventilated trap recoil pad; Triple Trigger System — all the advantages you need.
Stock features. Semi-beavertail forearm with finger groove gives you excellent control over the swing of the gun. The Inflex II recoil pad absorbs and deflects recoil away from your cheek, allowing you to shoot comfortably for longer periods of time.
And there’s even more. Invector-DS choke tubes are longer than traditional chokes, allowing for a consistent barrel taper at the muzzle. The double seal keeps fouling gasses out of the threads between the choke tube and the barrel. HiViz Pro-Comp fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead sight for excellent target acquisition even in low-light conditions.
- Gloss finish AAAA grade maple stock with close radius grip and palm swell
- Monte Carlo comb
- Semi-beavertail forearm with finger grooves
- High-post floating rib
- Gold enhanced engraving
- Trap-style ventilated recoil pad
- Triple Trigger System with three trigger shoes
- HiViz® Pro Comp sight and ivory mid-bead
- Three extended Invector-DS choke tubes included (F,IM,M)
- POI: 70/30
- Ideal for trap
- Gauge 12
- Chamber Length 2 3/4"
- Barrel Length 30" / 32"
- Overall Length 48" / 50"
- Length of Pull 14 3/8"
- Drop at Comb 1 9/16"
- Drop at Heel 1 15/16"
- Weight 8 lbs 2 oz / 8 lbs 4 oz
- Magazine Capacity 0
- Rib Width 1/4 - 3/8"
- Barrel Finish Polished Blued
- Stock Finish Gloss Oil
- Wood Grade AAAA
- Chokes Included Full, Improved Modified, Modified
- Receiver Finish Brushed Polish
- Dura Touch Finish No
- Chamber Finish Chrome Plated Chamber
- Front Sight HiViz Pro-Comp
- Choke System Invector-DS Extended
- Barrel Material Steel
- Stock Material Maple
- Recoil Pad Ventilated Trap-Style
- Checkering Cut 20 LPI
- Sling Swivel Studs None
- Receiver Material Steel
- Trigger Finish Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Finish Silver Nitride
- Trigger Material Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material Steel
- Trigger Guard Engraving Buck Mark in Gold
- Choke Wrench Included T-Wrench
- MSRP $3,399.99 USD
Trap, Over & Under