Browning Citori 725 Sporting Maple 12 GA
Our Price: $—–
2021 SHOT Show Special — Over and under shotgun built for sporting clays featuring a gloss finish AAAA Grade maple stock with close radius grip with palm swell, low-post floating rib and ported barrels.
A real contender. The Citori 725 is the evolution of John M. Browning’s legendary B25 Superposed, now with the modern performance advantage of a low-profile receiver. The new 725 receiver is significantly lower than other Citori 12 gauge receivers, yet the 725 shares the renowned durability of generations of Citori over and unders with the same rugged full-width hinge pin and tapered locking bolt design.
Balance, form and excellence. With a Citori 725, you get the “one with the gun” feeling you want, with the long lasting durability you expect from a Browning over and under. The Citori 725 also showcases an all-new FireLite Mechanical Trigger that offers unmatched feel and lighter pull weights than ever before. Inflex Technology has also been added to make shooting more comfortable. Experience the benefits these improvements can do for your shooting with a new Citori 725.
- Gloss finish AAAA Grade maple stock with close radius grip and palm swell
- Low-post floating rib
- Gold enhanced engraving
- Ported barrels
- Triple Trigger System with three trigger shoes
- Inflex recoil pad
- HiViz® Pro Comp sight and ivory mid-bead
- Five extended choke tubes: F, IM, M, IC, SK
- POI: 50/50
- Ideal for sporting clays/skeet
- Gauge 12
- Chamber Length 3"
- Barrel Length 30" / 32"
- Overall Length 48" / 50"
- Length of Pull 14 3/4"
- Drop at Comb 1 9/16"
- Drop at Heel 2 3/8"
- Weight 7 lbs 6 oz / 7 lbs 8 oz
- Magazine Capacity 0
- Rib Width 5/16-7/16"
- Barrel Finish Polished Blued
- Stock Finish Gloss Oil
- Wood Grade AAAA
- Chokes Included Full, Improved Modified, Modified, Improved Cylinder, Skeet
- Receiver Finish Brushed Polish
- Dura Touch Finish No
- Chamber Finish Chrome Plated Chamber
- Front Sight HiViz Pro-Comp
- Choke System Invector-DS Extended
- Barrel Material Steel
- Stock Material Maple
- Recoil Pad Inflex 2, Large
- Checkering Cut 20 LPI
- Sling Swivel Studs None
- Receiver Material Steel
- Trigger Finish Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Finish Silver Nitride
- Trigger Material Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material Steel
- Trigger Guard Engraving Buck Mark in Gold
- Choke Wrench Included T-Wrench
- MSRP $3,339.99 USD
Sporting, Over & Under