Browning A5 Hunter Grade III 12 GA
Our Price: $—–
2021 SHOT Show Special – Upgraded autoloading shotgun with beautifully finished gloss oil finish Grade III Turkish walnut stock with close radius pistol grip is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop. Matte black finish on all metalwork. Includes three Invector-DS choke tubes. Ideal for hunting/sporting clays.
High performance and appearance. The tradition of reliable, great looking autoloading shotguns began with the Browning Auto-5 and continues today with the A5 Hunter Grade III. This new model combines the ruggedness and performance of the advanced A5 with the refinement of a polished, engraved receiver and beautiful Grade III Turkish walnut.
The Humpback Advantage. Don’t be confused by the humpback receiver profile, this isn’t your grandpa’s Auto-5. But the long sighting plane will give you the same sighting advantage the first Auto 5s were famous for. This time in a high-performance shotgun design that uses inertia to perfect autoloader reliability.
The Kinematic Drive™. In its simplest term, kinetic energy is the energy of motion. The new Browning A5 makes better use of kinetic energy with its powerful, short recoil-operated Kinematic Drive System. Kinematic Drive harnesses recoil energy and converts it into the mechanical motion needed to operate the action. This concept is tried and true, and now perfected by the company that broke ground first with autoloading shotguns. The beauty of Kinematic Drive is the simplicity of design for consistent, reliable function with any load and under the full extremes of weather, temperature, moisture and grime. This gun is designed to work, come hell or high water. Operation is clean because gases are sent out the barrel and away from the action. There’s also extreme load versatility. The extensively tested Kinematic Drive offers reliable performance with virtually all loads down to 1-ounce field loads with no adjustments.
- Gloss oil finish Grade III Turkish walnut stock with close radius pistol grip is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- Matte black finish on all metalwork
- 22 lines-per-inch checkering
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes (F, M, IC)
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
- Gauge 12
- Chamber Length 3"
- Barrel Length 26" / 28"
- Overall Length 47 5/8" / 49 5/8"
- Length of Pull 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb 1 3/4"
- Drop at Heel 2"
- Weight 6 lbs 11 oz / 6 lbs 13 oz
- Magazine Capacity 4, 2 3/4" shells
- Rib Width 1/4"
- Barrel Finish Matte Blued
- Stock Finish Oil
- Wood Grade Grade III
- Chokes Included Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Receiver Finish Matte Black
- Dura Touch Finish No
- Chamber Finish Chrome Plated Chamber
- Front Sight Fiber Optic
- Choke System Invector-DS Flush
- Barrel Material Steel
- Stock Material Turkish Walnut
- Recoil Pad Inflex 2, Large
- Checkering Cut 18 LPI
- Sling Swivel Studs None
- Receiver Material Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger Finish Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Finish Matte Black
- Bolt Slide Finish Brushed Nickel
- Magazine Type Tubular
- Trigger Material Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving Buck Mark in Gold
- Choke Wrench Included T-Wrench
- MSRP $1,939.99 USD