Browning A5 High Grade Hunter Maple 12 GA
Our Price: $—–
2021 SHOT Show Special – Deluxe autoloading shotgun with gloss black receiver enhanced with a scroll engraving pattern. Gloss finish Grade AAA maple stock with close radius pistol grip. Includes three choke tubes. Ideal for hunting/sporting clays.
A deluxe version of the A5 Hunter. Featuring a gloss finished barrel and receiver with intricate scrollwork, pheasant, and mallard engraving; Grade AAA gloss finish maple stock with sharp 18 lines-per-inch checkering.
Built like a workhorse, finished like a beauty queen. The Browning A5 has proven itself since it’s introduction to be reliable in just about any weather and situation you’re willing to endure. But just because it epitomizes utility, that doesn’t mean it can’t be gorgeous. The High Grade Hunter exemplifies the rich deep bluing and high grade wood that Browning is known for.
Building on The Legend. The original Browning Auto-5 is considered to be nothing less than a legend in the hunting and shooting sports. Though the new A5 shares only the name and humpback receiver profile with John M. Browning’s original autoloader, these new guns build on the legacy of reliability and performance earned by their namesake.
The humpback advantage. Don’t be confused by the humpback receiver profile, this isn’t your grandpa’s Auto-5. But the long sighting plane will give you the same sighting advantage the first Auto 5 shotguns were famous for. This time in a high-performance shotgun design that uses inertia to perfect autoloader reliability.
Kinematic Drive. In its simplest term, kinetic energy is the energy of motion. The new Browning A5 makes better use of kinetic energy with its powerful, short recoil-operated Kinematic Drive System. Kinematic Drive harnesses recoil energy and converts it into the mechanical motion needed to operate the action. This concept is tried and true, and now perfected by the company that broke ground first with autoloading shotguns. The beauty of Kinematic Drive is the simplicity of design for consistent, reliable function with any load and under the full extremes of weather, temperature, moisture and grime. This gun is designed to work, come hell or high water. Operation is clean because gases are sent out the barrel and away from the action. There’s also extreme load versatility. The extensively tested Kinematic Drive offers reliable performance with virtually all loads down to 1-ounce field loads with no adjustments.
- Gloss black aluminum alloy receiver with scroll engraving pattern depicts pheasants on the left side and mallards on the right side
- Gloss finish Grade AAA maple stock with close radius pistol grip is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- 18 lines-per-inch checkering
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes (F, M, IC)
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
- Gauge 12
- Chamber Length 3"
- Barrel Length 26" / 28"
- Overall Length 47 5/8" / 49 5/8"
- Length of Pull 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb 1 3/4"
- Drop at Heel 2"
- Weight 6 lbs 11 oz / 6 lbs 13 oz
- Magazine Capacity 4, 2 3/4" shells
- Rib Width 1/4"
- Barrel Finish High Gloss
- Stock Finish Gloss
- Wood Grade AAA
- Chokes Included Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Receiver Finish Polished Black
- Dura Touch Finish No
- Chamber Finish Chrome Plated Chamber
- Front Sight Fiber Optic
- Choke System Invector-DS Flush
- Barrel Material Steel
- Stock Material Maple
- Recoil Pad Inflex 2, Large
- Checkering Cut 18 LPI
- Sling Swivel Studs None
- Receiver Material Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger Finish Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Finish Matte Black
- Bolt Slide Finish Brushed Nickel
- Magazine Type Tubular
- Trigger Material AlloyT
- rigger Guard Material Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving Buck Mark in Gold
- Choke Wrench Included T-Wrench
- MSRP $1,999.99 USD